Thursday, January 25, 2007

I started editing and writing microstubs at Kiswahili Wikipedia. I figured I learned Chinese, I can do this. It is mildly difficult, the key thing at this point being that there are noun classes in Swahili/Bantu, one has to think about particles. I did write a lot of one and two-sentence articles that weren't there, with the blessing of the site's administrators. Duke Ellington ni mwanamusiki ya Marekani. Soko la hisa la Dar es Salaam ni mikuu soko la hisa ya Tanzania. Yunnan ni jimbo ya China. It's great. The administrators helped, a lot, and I kept practicing until I had to rest.

Practice, practice, practice.

http://sw.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soko_la_hisa_la_Dar_es_Salaam

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

This is pretty good. It's at eMusic and Newbury Comics.



No comments: